It is a known fact that Allu Sirish is doing the remake of Malayalam hit ABCD. Now, the latest we hear is that the makers have decided to release the film on the 21st of March.
Initially, the film was supposed to release on March 1st but things have changed now. Sanjeev Reddy is directing ABCD on a large scale and Pellichoopulu producer Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar are jointly making this film.
Rukshar Dhillon plays the female lead in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya impress as an Army officer in Venky Mama?
- 40-minute Kashmir episode to be the highlight of Venky Mama
- Sai Tej’s brother locks his second film?
- Nikhil gets a shock on promotional tour
- SPB’s majestic rendition shines in Entha Manchivaadavuraa’s Emo Emo
- Top Hollywood star evinces interest in acting in Bollywood