Tamil hero Vishal and Samantha-starrer high budget techno-action thriller, Irumbu Thirai, was supposed to hit the screens in January, but got postponed due to reasons unknown. The latest update is that the film has finally got its censor clearance a while with a clean U certificate.
Confirming this news, Vishal posted on his official Twitter page: ” #IrumbuthiraiCensored with clean ‘U’ certificate Immaculate entertainer coming this summer”. The film will be released in Telugu with Abhimanyudu title.
Directed by PS Mithran and produced by Vishal himself, Abhimanyudu also has Action King Arjun essaying a crucial role. This is Yuvan Shankar Raja’s 125th film.
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success