Tamil hero Vishal and Samantha-starrer high budget techno-action thriller, Irumbu Thirai, was supposed to hit the screens in January, but got postponed due to reasons unknown. The latest update is that the film has finally got its censor clearance a while with a clean U certificate.
Confirming this news, Vishal posted on his official Twitter page: ” #IrumbuthiraiCensored with clean ‘U’ certificate Immaculate entertainer coming this summer”. The film will be released in Telugu with Abhimanyudu title.
Directed by PS Mithran and produced by Vishal himself, Abhimanyudu also has Action King Arjun essaying a crucial role. This is Yuvan Shankar Raja’s 125th film.
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Fresh trouble for Vijay’s NOTA