Tamil hero Vishal and Samantha-starrer high budget techno-action thriller, Irumbu Thirai, was supposed to hit the screens in January, but got postponed due to reasons unknown. The latest update is that the film has finally got its censor clearance a while with a clean U certificate.
Confirming this news, Vishal posted on his official Twitter page: ” #IrumbuthiraiCensored with clean ‘U’ certificate Immaculate entertainer coming this summer”. The film will be released in Telugu with Abhimanyudu title.
Directed by PS Mithran and produced by Vishal himself, Abhimanyudu also has Action King Arjun essaying a crucial role. This is Yuvan Shankar Raja’s 125th film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shraddha reveals key details about her cop’s role in Saaho
- Prabhas is such a good artiste that I couldn’t say no to Saaho: Jackie
- Suresh Babu unveils Pressure Cooker’s first look
- Sundeep Kishan gets injured in shoot
- Ninu Veedani Nedanu Nenu gets a release date
- Should Sapthagiri stop doing hero roles?