Bollywood is known to remake south films in a big way and now, noted hero, Abhishek Bachchan has bought the remake rights of a Tamil film.
The news is that Abhishek has bought the rights of Oththa Seruppu Size 7. What’s special is that Abhisekh has also started the shooting of the film in Chennai as of now.
The original was directed by Parthiban and was a good hit. So, once Abhishek saw the film, he liked it and bought the rights of the film at once. More details of the film will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Manasulone from Varudu Kavalenu is a soothing melody
- Interview : Sai Pallavi – Chay Akkineni is a real sweetheart
- Chiru’s Godfather Ooty schedule commences
- Thala Ajith’s Valimai locked for Pongal release
- Viral – Vijay Devarakonda poses with Balayya Babu
- Poll: What’s your take on Pelli SandaD’s trailer?