Recently, Isha Ambani, daughter of Reliance Chairman and Asia’s richest billionaire Mukesh Ambani, tied the knot with her boyfriend Anand Piramal in a star-studded ceremony. The who’s who of Bollywood graced the wedding and blessed the newly weds.
Meanwhile, a few videos of top Bollywood stars like Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan and Shah Rukh Khan serving food to guests at Isha Ambani’s wedding went viral on social media. Netizens trolled these actors and called them puppets in the hands of the powerful Ambani family.
However, Amitabh’s son Abhishek Bachchan gave the much needed clarification on why Bollywood stars had served food at Ambani’s wedding. Abhishek revealed that the stars served food to the guests as part of the ‘Sajjan Ghot’ tradition in which the bride’s family members feed the groom’s family members. Needless to say, Abhishek clarification has put an end to all the unnecessary trolling.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho hits the 150 crore mark in Hindi
- Noted channel bags Sye Raa for a bomb
- Gang Leader’s 4-day Nizam collections
- Valmiki’s ceded and Vizag pre-release business
- Bigg Boss – Big test for Punarnavi and Rahul’s relationship today
- Gang Leader’s latest AP/TG collections