Bollywood stars acting in the remakes of Telugu hits is not a new phenomenon. Bollywood hero Abhishek Bachchan too has his share of South Indian remakes. In a latest interview while promoting Manmarziyaan, Abhishek revealed that one Telugu film he would like to remake in Hindi.
“I used to watch a lot of Tollywood films in the past. I particularly liked Prabhas’ Chhatrapati. The film has all the elements like drama, emotion, comedy and romance in equal portions. Given a chance, I would like to act in Chatrapathi’s Bollywood remake,” said Abhishek.
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence