Bollywood stars acting in the remakes of Telugu hits is not a new phenomenon. Bollywood hero Abhishek Bachchan too has his share of South Indian remakes. In a latest interview while promoting Manmarziyaan, Abhishek revealed that one Telugu film he would like to remake in Hindi.
“I used to watch a lot of Tollywood films in the past. I particularly liked Prabhas’ Chhatrapati. The film has all the elements like drama, emotion, comedy and romance in equal portions. Given a chance, I would like to act in Chatrapathi’s Bollywood remake,” said Abhishek.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake