Today’s unfortunate incident, where 90 minutes of high quality footage of Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Dharedhi’ was leaked even before release, has come as a wakeup call for Telugu Film Industry folks. The incident brought the issue of access controls in Tollywood into the limelight.
The advent of digital technology has made the transfer and storage of film content quite easy and discreet. Third party editing companies are also being hired to help with the trailers and teasers of a film. As a result, top secret digital content is now being transferred between a number of people, without any sort of accountability. This creates an ideal atmosphere for leaks and pirated content to flourish.
After today’s shocking incident, the AP Film Chamber has decided to seek the help of Police Officials to chalk out an efficient and feasible access control plan. At today’s piracy press meet, the anti-piracy members of the AP Film Chamber have revealed these details.
Access controls will now become tougher in Tollywood. People who handle digital content will be monitored a lot more closely. Let us hope that this is the first and last such incident to happen in Tollywood..
Articles that might interest you:
- Satyadev to team up with Nithiin
- Breaking News: Horrific accident on Indian 2 sets leaves 3 dead, several injured
- Pawan Kalyan set to donate Rs 1 crore to Kendriya Sainik Board
- Alia denies rumours about her wedding plans
- Tamil producer targets tops actresses
- First look of Rajinikanth’s much hyped TV show unveiled