After making his presence felt in Tollywood as an actor, Srinivas Avasarala turned director with Naga Shaurya and Raashi Khanna’s hit romantic comedy, Oohalu Gusagusalaade. Avasarala’s second directorial, Jyo Achyuthananda, too, was a critical success. However, he took a break from direction to concentrate on his acting assignments.
Srinivas Avasarala will soon be seen in Allu Sirish’s Okka Kshanam, which is releasing on December 28. In a latest promotional interview, Srinivas revealed that he is directing a movie yet again and that his third film will kick-start in February. He’s going to wrap up all his acting assignments in the meantime.
However, Srinivas hasn’t revealed any other details about his next directorial venture. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s World Famous Lover joins Dec race?
- Rajamouli began working on Baahubali 12 years ago: Prabhas
- Omkar thanks the audience for RGG 3
- Nagarjuna to announce his new projects next month
- Khaidi’s story happens in one night- Karthi
- Taapsee gets good appreciation for her latest film