After making his presence felt in Tollywood as an actor, Srinivas Avasarala turned director with Naga Shaurya and Raashi Khanna’s hit romantic comedy, Oohalu Gusagusalaade. Avasarala’s second directorial, Jyo Achyuthananda, too, was a critical success. However, he took a break from direction to concentrate on his acting assignments.
Srinivas Avasarala will soon be seen in Allu Sirish’s Okka Kshanam, which is releasing on December 28. In a latest promotional interview, Srinivas revealed that he is directing a movie yet again and that his third film will kick-start in February. He’s going to wrap up all his acting assignments in the meantime.
However, Srinivas hasn’t revealed any other details about his next directorial venture. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral