After making his presence felt in Tollywood as an actor, Srinivas Avasarala turned director with Naga Shaurya and Raashi Khanna’s hit romantic comedy, Oohalu Gusagusalaade. Avasarala’s second directorial, Jyo Achyuthananda, too, was a critical success. However, he took a break from direction to concentrate on his acting assignments.
Srinivas Avasarala will soon be seen in Allu Sirish’s Okka Kshanam, which is releasing on December 28. In a latest promotional interview, Srinivas revealed that he is directing a movie yet again and that his third film will kick-start in February. He’s going to wrap up all his acting assignments in the meantime.
However, Srinivas hasn’t revealed any other details about his next directorial venture. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Here’s when Allu Arjun-Trivikram film will kick-start from
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?
- Pellichoopulu producer’s son signs his second film
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Lakshmi Manchu’s web series gets a launch date