Nawazuddin Siddiqui, acclaimed Bollywood actor, has joined a growing list of celebrities who are lashing out at Bollywood stars for posting photos from their vacation to Maldives while lakhs of Indians are grappling with COVID-19. Recently, Shobha De and Annu Kapoor too stated that it’s quite a bizarre trend and reflects how insensitive people have become.
Talking to a leading portal, Nawazuddin didn’t hold back his criticism of all those Bollywood stars who are continuing to share their selfies from Maldives even now, and said, “People don’t have food to eat and you are splurging it all on vacations in Maldives. Have some shame. I don’t know what their arrangement is with the tourism industry. But for the sake of humanity, please keep these vacations to yourself. There is suffering everywhere. The cases of Covid are multiplying. Have a heart. Please don’t taunt those who are suffering.”
It’s worth noting that some of the stars like Disha Patani, Tiger Shroff, Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor among several others were snapped at the airport leaving to Maldives in the past few weeks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Mahesh shows his swag in the latest pic
- Buzz: Santosh Shoban’s new film to clash with Sankranthi biggies
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character
- H Vinoth raises the expectations of Ajith fans