Acclaimed Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan, who has been undergoing treatment for neuroendocrine tumor since last year, has suffered a major personal tragedy. Irrfan’s mother Saeda Begam (95) passed away in Jaipur, Rajasthan, on Saturday morning due to age related issues. Saeda had been ill for the last few days.
Unfortunately, Irrfan could not attend his mother’s last rites due to the ongoing lockdown. Irrfan is recuperating in a foreign country at present and he couldn’t fly down to India due to the travel ban. He reportedly bid adieu to his mother over a video call while his brothers performed her last rights.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy buzz: Balayya-Boyapati to collaborate for a prestigious project?
- Allu Arjun to shoot for Pushpa in Vizag
- Finally, Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Vakeel Saab’s shoot
- Talented actress signed on for Pelli SandaD
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Buzz: Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena to release during this time