Acclaimed Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan, who has been undergoing treatment for neuroendocrine tumor since last year, has suffered a major personal tragedy. Irrfan’s mother Saeda Begam (95) passed away in Jaipur, Rajasthan, on Saturday morning due to age related issues. Saeda had been ill for the last few days.
Unfortunately, Irrfan could not attend his mother’s last rites due to the ongoing lockdown. Irrfan is recuperating in a foreign country at present and he couldn’t fly down to India due to the travel ban. He reportedly bid adieu to his mother over a video call while his brothers performed her last rights.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thunivu uncensored version streaming on THIS OTT platform
- England cricketer says Pathaan is his recent favorite Indian film
- Official: Kiara Advani ties the knot with Sidharth Malhotra
- Money Heist spin-off series to stream from December 2023
- Photo Moment: Jailer meets Lucifer
- Family Man season 3 – Big update revealed