Acclaimed Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan, who has been undergoing treatment for neuroendocrine tumor since last year, has suffered a major personal tragedy. Irrfan’s mother Saeda Begam (95) passed away in Jaipur, Rajasthan, on Saturday morning due to age related issues. Saeda had been ill for the last few days.
Unfortunately, Irrfan could not attend his mother’s last rites due to the ongoing lockdown. Irrfan is recuperating in a foreign country at present and he couldn’t fly down to India due to the travel ban. He reportedly bid adieu to his mother over a video call while his brothers performed her last rights.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in