Dulquer Salman is one of the most popular actors in South India. While he has a huge fan following in Malayalam, the actor has a good market in Telugu and Tamil cinema as well.
Recently, while promoting his upcoming film Solo, Dulquer revealed that he wants to direct a film sometime soon. Of late, his peers in the industry like Nivin Pauly have been producing films and another actor Prithviraj is already directing a film titled Lucifer. Now, Dulquer has expressed his wish to join this list of actors who are looking at roles behind the camera as well.
Dulquer will soon be seen in Mahanati, the biopic of Savitri. He is playing the role of Gemini Ganesan in the film that is being directed by Nag Ashwin.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry