Dulquer Salman is one of the most popular actors in South India. While he has a huge fan following in Malayalam, the actor has a good market in Telugu and Tamil cinema as well.
Recently, while promoting his upcoming film Solo, Dulquer revealed that he wants to direct a film sometime soon. Of late, his peers in the industry like Nivin Pauly have been producing films and another actor Prithviraj is already directing a film titled Lucifer. Now, Dulquer has expressed his wish to join this list of actors who are looking at roles behind the camera as well.
Dulquer will soon be seen in Mahanati, the biopic of Savitri. He is playing the role of Gemini Ganesan in the film that is being directed by Nag Ashwin.
Articles that might interest you:
- Salaar- No Star heroine for Prabhas?
- This is how much Sukumar is being paid for Pushpa?
- Nithin’s Check gets a new release date
- Pawan Kalyan donates 30 lakhs for Ram Mandir
- Boyapati’s next creates much interest for the fans?
- Photo Moment: Naga Shaurya celebrates birthday with his 5 directors