Tollywood heartthrob Vijay Deverakonda will be romancing the happening young beauty Sreeleela in his just launched 12th movie. This as-yet-untitled film is being directed by Jersey fame Gowtam Tinnanuri and produced jointly under Sithara Entertainments and Fortune 4 Cinemas banners.
The Vijay Deverakonda and Sreeleela movie will have some of South India’s finest technicians. According to the latest updates, acclaimed Malayalam cinematographer Gireesh Gangadharan has been roped in to crank the camera for this project.
Gireesh had earlier shot some popular blockbusters such as Kamal Haasan’s Vikram, and the award-winning Malayalam movies, Angamaly Diaries and Jallikattu, to name a few. Needless to say, Gireesh’s intense frames and lighting will add the much-needed depth to the high voltage cop drama penned by Gowtam. The film’s regular shoot will begin from June. Anirudh Ravichander will be composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date and time locked for Naga Shaurya’s Rangabali teaser
- Avatar 2: James Cameron’s latest epic makes its OTT debut in India
- Latest: Naga Chaitanya’s Custody locks its OTT release date
- NBK 108 to release on this date?
- NBK 108: First-of-its-kind promotion for the title revelation
- Gopichand Malineni unveils the teaser of sci-fi thriller 7:11 PM
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food