It is known that one of the finest cinematographers in India, Ravi K Chandran, is cranking the camera Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubati’s much-awaited multi-starrer. The film’s makers yesterday made it official that Ravi K Chandran has joined the latest schedule.
In his response, Ravi K Chandran said that it’s a wonderful opportunity to collaborate with ‘Bheemla Nayak’ Powerstar Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubati. “Looking forward to capture his style, arresting eyes powerful performances in a different frame,” he tweeted.
Ravi K Chandran has done some incredible body of work over the years. Mani Ratnam’s Amrutha and Yuva, Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Black and Saawariya and AR Murugadoss’ Ghajini and 7th Sense are some of his best works.
It’s a wonderful opportunity to collaborate with #BheemlaNayak Powerstar @PawanKalyan sir & @RanaDaggubati looking forward to capture his style , arresting eyes powerful performances in a different frame @SitharaEnts @MusicThaman #Trivikram @saagar_chandrak @vamsi84 @NavinNooli https://t.co/TbCTioJCQr
— ravi k. chandran (@dop007) July 29, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed