Music director, Thaman has been going great guns in his career off late. Today marks the special day as he has completed 10 years in the industry scoring music for more than 80 films.
A master of his art, Thaman, who is known to compose full-on mass numbers came to limelight with the Ravi Teja flick Kick. The film was a hit and there was no looking back since then.
Thaman jumped into the big league with the success of Dookudu and has been holding fort since then. The past two years have been even better as Thaman is in his prime with hits like Tholi Prema, Sarrainodu, and many more films.
Thaman is also going places in Bollywood as he has signed a few Bollywood flicks this year. Here’s wishing the best of luck to the ace composer for his future endeavors.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake