Megastar Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan’s Acharya is headed for theatrical release on the 29th of this month and the promotions are in full swing for the croon drama.
Acharya had wrapped up its censor formalities and as per the latest updates, the film’s runtime has been locked at 2 hours 34 minutes (154 minutes) which is just about average for a commercial film.
Koratala Siva’s films tend to be on the lengthier side more often than not but that isn’t the case with Acharya as the film has locked optimal runtime.
Acharya is set in temple town Dharmasthali backdrop and it has Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan in important roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- 2018: USA Telugu rights bagged by this distribution company
- Teja reveals the tentative title of his film with Rana Daggubati
- Universal Hero makes sensational comments about The Kerala story
- Pre-look poster of Charan’s production venture is interesting
- BRO: Powerful update to drop tomorrow
- Varun Tej’s Gandeevadhari Arjuna: Makers reveal a key update
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food