Even though film shootings are resuming slowly and steadily, the makers of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated social drama, Acharya, have not given any hint about resuming the film’s shoot. Apparently, Chiru is still not ready to shoot with the pandemic still going strong.
According to the latest reports, Chiru told his director Koratala Siva to resume the shoot without him. Chiru plans to join the shoot if and only when the shooting progresses without any COVID-19 scares. So Koratala Siva is reportedly planning to resume the shoot with supporting actors at a studio in Hyderabad.
This high budget entertainer also features Ram Charan in an extended cameo. Kajal Aggarwal is the leading lady in the movie, which is being produced by Ram Charan and Niranjan Reddy. Manisharma is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Beats of Radhe Shyam – Stylish and classy
- Mahesh Babu posts amazing birthday wishes to Prabhas
- Bigg Boss 4 – Amma Rajasekhar targeting this contestant time and again
- DDLJ to re-release in 18 countries
- Shankar’s ultimatum to Indian 2’s makers?
- Young actress to sport a slender figure for a film