Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated social drama, Acharya, has been kept on hold since the lockdown began in March. The film’s shooting finally resumed last week without Chiru and director Koratala Siva is currently canning a few important scenes featuring supporting actors.
According to the latest reports, Chiru, who first tested positive and later tested negative for COVID-19 last week, will be joining the shoot from November 20. Apparently, Chiru has decided to shoot without too many breaks and complete Acharya as early as possible, so that he could make up for all the time wasted over the months.
Now that Acharya’s makers are planning to release the film in summer and only forty percent of shoot wrapped up so far, it’s time Chiru and the film’s team worked extra hard to reach the target.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag fires on Abijeet; Fans trend #StopTargetingAbijeet
- Vijay’s Master : Makers prefer a theatrical release despite an OTT offer
- Samantha’s cheeky Insta post leaves fans in splits
- Happening beauty in talks for Bellamkonda’s Bollywood debut film?
- RGV announces theatrical release of CoronaVirus!
- No truth in this crazy buzz on Pushpa