Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated social drama, Acharya, has been kept on hold since the lockdown began in March. The film’s shooting finally resumed last week without Chiru and director Koratala Siva is currently canning a few important scenes featuring supporting actors.
According to the latest reports, Chiru, who first tested positive and later tested negative for COVID-19 last week, will be joining the shoot from November 20. Apparently, Chiru has decided to shoot without too many breaks and complete Acharya as early as possible, so that he could make up for all the time wasted over the months.
Now that Acharya’s makers are planning to release the film in summer and only forty percent of shoot wrapped up so far, it’s time Chiru and the film’s team worked extra hard to reach the target.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2
- Fans anxious about Mahesh, Prabhas and Ram Charan’s health status
- Watch : Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga Streaming NOW on AHA!
- Veteran Bollywood composer Shravan Rathod passes away due to COVID-19
- Oxygen for India: Chiranjeevi’s touching tweet on Vizag Steel Plant
- Telangana Governor Tamilisai appreciates Chiranjeevi’s gesture