Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated social drama, Acharya, was one of the first few Tollywood projects that were stalled when the Novel Coronavirus first broke out in India in March last year. Acharya’s team had resumed shooting after the COVID restrictions were lifted in November last year.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Acharya’s shoot has been stalled yet another time, this time due to the sudden spike of COVID-19 positive cases in Hyderabad. Team Acharya has felt that it’s not wise to put hundreds of unit members’ lives at risk by continuing shooting in these circumstances.
It’s been recently reported that, the film’s main antagonist Sonu Sood had tested positive for COVID-19 a couple of days ago. Ram Charan, Kajal Aggarwal and Pooja Hegde will be seen in lead roles in this Koratala Siva directorial. Acharya is supposed to hit scabs in
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s heroine bags a Hollywood offer?
- Trailer of Samantha’s The Family Man 2 gets a date
- Vijay Devarakonda to sign two more films soon
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans