Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated social drama, Acharya, was one of the first few Tollywood projects that were stalled when the Novel Coronavirus first broke out in India in March last year. Acharya’s team had resumed shooting after the COVID restrictions were lifted in November last year.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Acharya’s shoot has been stalled yet another time, this time due to the sudden spike of COVID-19 positive cases in Hyderabad. Team Acharya has felt that it’s not wise to put hundreds of unit members’ lives at risk by continuing shooting in these circumstances.
It’s been recently reported that, the film’s main antagonist Sonu Sood had tested positive for COVID-19 a couple of days ago. Ram Charan, Kajal Aggarwal and Pooja Hegde will be seen in lead roles in this Koratala Siva directorial. Acharya is supposed to hit scabs in
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh shows his swag in the latest pic
- Buzz: Santosh Shoban’s new film to clash with Sankranthi biggies
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character
- H Vinoth raises the expectations of Ajith fans
- Rashmika Mandanna – I haven’t been banned from the Kannada industry
- Nayanthara’s Connect trailer promises a spine-chilling horror thriller