Young hero Nani, is going through an all time low as some of his previous flicks disappointed big time. He is now back with two of his films in Yevade Subramanyam and Jenda Pai Kapiraju which are slated to hit the screens today.
It will be a huge test for Nani as he has pinned huge hopes on these films especially the youthful entertainer Yevade Subramanyam. The trailers of this film have caught on quite well and have created a positive buzz for the film.
On the other side, there is Jenda Pai Kapiraju which has been vying for release from quite some time now. Nani would have wanted both the films to release with a gap but had no choice to go ahead with them on the same day.
Let’s hope that he scores big with both these films and gets back in the reckoning.
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience