Karthika who is the daughter of yesteryear’s actress Radha didn’t have a dream debut as her first film Josh didn’t live up to the expectations. However luck stood by her side in the form of Rangam which went on to become a super hit in Tamil as well as Telugu and she has got a good recognition. Later she played a crucial role opposite NTR in Dhammu and was not seen in any other Telugu film so far. She is now gearing up to shoot a new Tamil film titled “Deal”.
Karthika has revealed an interesting fact that she was actually supposed to do her hotel management course in Switzerland and plans were made accordingly, All of a sudden opportunity knocked her door and she took up acting and wants to do only good films in different genres.
- F2’s solid 5-day worldwide collections
- NTR Mahanayakudu postponed to February second week?
- Brahmaanandam’s son reveals his father’s health condition
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2