Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam is currently busy with the pre-production formalities for his soon to be launched ambitious action drama. An ensemble cast featuring Simbu, Vijay Sethupathi, Arvind Swami, Malayalam star Fahadh Faasil, Jyothika, Aishwarya Rajesh, Jayasudha and Prakash Raj will be part of this highly-anticipated film.
As per the latest updates, hero Simbu has been participating in script reading sessions and an acting workshop with Mani and his team these days. This much-awaited film’s regular shooting is going to commence in January end. Santhosh Sivan will crank the camera for this movie and AR Rahman will score the soundtrack.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake