Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam is currently busy with the pre-production formalities for his soon to be launched ambitious action drama. An ensemble cast featuring Simbu, Vijay Sethupathi, Arvind Swami, Malayalam star Fahadh Faasil, Jyothika, Aishwarya Rajesh, Jayasudha and Prakash Raj will be part of this highly-anticipated film.
As per the latest updates, hero Simbu has been participating in script reading sessions and an acting workshop with Mani and his team these days. This much-awaited film’s regular shooting is going to commence in January end. Santhosh Sivan will crank the camera for this movie and AR Rahman will score the soundtrack.
- VVR & F2’s latest Nizam collections
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- Nani to romance Tamil starlet?
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date