Action starring Allari Naresh, Vaibhav Reddy, Sham, Raju Sundaram,Sneha Ullal, Kamna Jethmalani and Neelam Upadhyay is going to be shot in Bangkok. Sources say that 40 members from the film’s cast and crew are flying to Bangkok and the next schedule is going to begin from tomorrow. The film will be shot in Bangkok for the next ten days. Anil Sunkara is making his debut as a director with this film. Rama Brahmama Sunkara is producing the film under AK Entertainments Pvt Ltd banner. Sarvesh Murari is the cinematographer and Bappi-Bappa Lahari are composing the music. The film is being shot in 3D and it’ll be released in Telugu and Tamil soon.
- Fringe Kannada group threatens to stop Kaala’s release
- Interesting title in talks for Akhil’s next
- It’s official: Krish to direct ‘NTR’
- Press Note : Tej I Love you” Overseas Release by Magnus Media
- Nela Ticket’s day one collections