Action King Arjun’s prestigious 150th film, Kurukshetram, was supposed to be released tomorrow (September 13) on the occasion of Vinayaka Chavithi. However, the film’s producers at Passion Studios just announced that Kurukshetram is not releasing tomorrow due to some unavoidable circumstances.
Kurukshetram’s Tamil version, Nibunan, released in July last year and received a positive response from critics and audiences. The film is an intriguing crime thriller and Arjun will be seen in the role of an investigative cop. Arun Vaidyanathan is the director and Srinivas Meesala is the presenter of Kurukshetram. The film also stars Prasanna, Varalaxmi Sarathkumar and Suman in prominent roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhanda: Special shows on a special day
- Actor Suresh Gopi tests positive for Covid-19
- Khiladi’s fourth song to be out on Ravi Teja’s birthday
- Poll : What’s your take on Bangarraju’s success?
- Controversial Bigg Boss contestant contracts Covid
- Balakrishna’s Akhanda creates a rare feat