Action King Arjun’s prestigious 150th film, Kurukshetram, was supposed to be released tomorrow (September 13) on the occasion of Vinayaka Chavithi. However, the film’s producers at Passion Studios just announced that Kurukshetram is not releasing tomorrow due to some unavoidable circumstances.
Kurukshetram’s Tamil version, Nibunan, released in July last year and received a positive response from critics and audiences. The film is an intriguing crime thriller and Arjun will be seen in the role of an investigative cop. Arun Vaidyanathan is the director and Srinivas Meesala is the presenter of Kurukshetram. The film also stars Prasanna, Varalaxmi Sarathkumar and Suman in prominent roles.
- Are these factors delaying Allu Arjun’s next?
- Suspense continues over the leading ladies in RRR
- Rakul signs a Hindi biggie
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding