Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film in Sukumar’s direction is not only expected to be the actor’s most stylish film till date, but also it’ll have several dazzling action sequences. Conrad Palmisano, a Hollywood stunt director who had previously worked on Ek Tha Tiger, was roped in to choreograph slick action sequences and Tollywood’s most sought after action choreographer Peter Hein is also working on the film. Recently, a stunt sequence was shot on Mahesh Babu under the supervision of Peter Hein. The next schedule will begin soon in Hyderabad and the team will then fly to London for a marathon 45 days schedule starting from second week of June.
Mahesh Babu will be sporting a six pack body in the film and rumours are abuzz that he’ll be showing off his muscles in one of the scenes. For the past few months, Mahesh Babu has been training under fitness guru Kris Gethin to get into shape for this film. Kriti Sanon is the lead actress in this film and 14 Reels Entertainment banner is producing the film. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine in talks for Akhil4?
- Namrata is very strict with me and children: Mahesh Babu
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Press Note : Oh Baby! on July4th Long Weekend USA, 500+ shows