Comedian turned hero Saptagiri’s timely gesture for noted writer-director Nandyala Ravi is touching everyone’s hearts in Tollywood. The actor contributed Rs 1 lakh towards Nandyala Ravi’s medical expenses.
According to the latest reports, Nandyala Ravi recently suffered from a serious COVID-19 infection and was even hospitalized. The hospital bill amounted to Rs 6, 7 lakhs and the director’s family couldn’t afford it alone. That’s when Saptagiri came forward with his humanitarian gesture.
It’s worth mentioning that Saptagiri had contributed Rs 2 lakhs to the Chiranjeevi-led Corona Crisis Charity (CCC), an initiative to offer relief and rehabilitation to the Telugu film workers, last year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pushpa- Allu Arjun gearing up for an action-filled night shoot
- Prabhas to wrap up Radhe Shyam, finally
- National award-winning actor seriously injured in a road accident
- Trailer of ‘In The Name of God’ catches the attention of many
- Netflix making a sensational offer to Samantha?
- Young Malayalam actress opens up on signing PSPK28