Comedian turned hero Saptagiri’s timely gesture for noted writer-director Nandyala Ravi is touching everyone’s hearts in Tollywood. The actor contributed Rs 1 lakh towards Nandyala Ravi’s medical expenses.
According to the latest reports, Nandyala Ravi recently suffered from a serious COVID-19 infection and was even hospitalized. The hospital bill amounted to Rs 6, 7 lakhs and the director’s family couldn’t afford it alone. That’s when Saptagiri came forward with his humanitarian gesture.
It’s worth mentioning that Saptagiri had contributed Rs 2 lakhs to the Chiranjeevi-led Corona Crisis Charity (CCC), an initiative to offer relief and rehabilitation to the Telugu film workers, last year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri busy scripting for his next in this location
- Ram Setu’s teaser looks quite intriguing
- Hardik Pandya parties with Ram Charan
- Swathimuthyam’s trailer promises a perfect rom-com entertainer
- Regular shoot of Dulquer Salmaan’s dream project commences today
- Allu Sirish-Anu Immanuel’s movie gets a new title