A few days back, we had reported that Baahubali actor, Satyaraj has tested positive for covid 19 and is being treated at a Chennai-based hospital.
Now, the news from Chennai is that his health has been getting worse and he is getting special attention from the doctors.
As the infection is severe, it is taking time for him to recover. His medication has also been increased and a special team is taking care of him. Let’s wish him a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed: Rajamouli’s RRR to be released on one of these dates
- Release of Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi version calls off
- Actor Puneeth Rajkumar’s last three films set for OTT release
- Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi gets a release date
- Jai Bhim, Marakkar make their way to the Oscars
- Balakrishna praises the team behind ‘NTR song’