Expressing their solidarity with the farmers, both the associations issued a letter urging the state and central governments to waive off the farmers loans and bail them out from their miseries.
Meanwhile, the farmers have ended their protest in New Delhi after Tamil Nadu CM E Palanisamy’s assurance.
- Prabhas20 to release ahead of schedule?
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun