Expressing their solidarity with the farmers, both the associations issued a letter urging the state and central governments to waive off the farmers loans and bail them out from their miseries.
Meanwhile, the farmers have ended their protest in New Delhi after Tamil Nadu CM E Palanisamy’s assurance.
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere