Tamil actor Arya is one of the most eligible bachelors in the industry and in the past few years, although he was linked with a lot of his co-stars, he never spoke about his personal life. No wonder, his fans were stunned when he uploaded a video saying that he’s indeed searching for his soulmate.
In a video, Arya went on to say that a lot of people had been enquiring if he was searching for a life partner. “It’s true. If you think you are the one, then please call me. I would love to meet you,” Arya said.
Buzz in Chennai is that the video was part of a promo of a new reality show, modelled on the lines of “The Bachelor”, starring Arya and a bunch of contestants who will compete with each other to win the top prize. More details about this new show are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star comedian’s directorial debut with a remake?
- Chiranjeevi back to Acharya sets- Starts off with a fight
- Bigg Boss 4 – Backlash from housemates about partiality in the show
- Rajinikanth to finally announce his political party on this date
- Poll : Whose lineup of upcoming films are you impressed with?
- Ravi Teja off to this picturesque location for Krack’s final schedule