Apart from his sensible acting skills, hero Siddharth is also known for his social activism. The actor takes to his Twitter profile and vents out his reactions to various incidents happening around him.
In a latest, Siddharth criticised a seemingly derogatory advertisement billboard of leading international fashion brand, Jack & Jones. Sid posted the billboard and tweeted, “A new low for women’s rights in the workplace in India. What were they thinking? #Fail”.
Call it the power of social media, Siddharth’s tweet kick-started a considerable dissent from his followers, who started tweeting their anger by tagging Jack & Jones’ Twitter handle. Soon, Jack & Jones responded to Siddharth and other protestors saying that they are taking down the controversial billboard.
— Siddharth (@Actor_Siddharth) November 20, 2016
— JACK & JONES INDIA (@JackJonesIndia) November 22, 2016
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence
- Nani-Vikram Kumar film’s title gets a launch date
- Mithai director releases letter accepting film’s failure