However, Shriya, who recently took part in the Amazon India Fashion Week in Delhi where she walked the ramp for designer Kanika Saluja’s brand, Anaikka, spoke with the media on the sidelines of the fashion show and clarified that she is not part of Baahubali 2.
In the past, there were reports that Lavanya Tripathi was in consideration for Bhallaladeva’s wife’s role, but no official confirmation was made by the film’s team.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- After the disappointing V, Nani lines up 4 exciting films
- Kamal Haasan thanks AP CM YS Jagan
- Sara Ali Khan admits to dating Sushant Singh Rajput?
- Sonu Sood urges people to bear a poor child’s education expenses
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?