Senior actress Kavitha has suffered a major personal loss. Her son, Sanjay Roop, breathed his last on Tuesday after battling COVID-19 for the last few days. Kavitha’s husband Dhasathararaj, who also tested positive for the virus, is currently undergoing treatment and his condition is said to be critical.
According to media reports, Sanjay Roop was initially kept under home isolation after testing positive for COVID-19. However, he was later shifted to a hospital after his condition started deteriorating. Several colleagues and well-wishers from the South Indian film fraternity have extended condolences to Kavitha on her son’s untimely demise.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin expresses his desire to work with this director
- Telugu audiences own Dulquer Salmaan
- Key components discussed in Film Chamber and Distributors meeting
- Dil Raju and Shirish host a grand party for Bimbisara team and distributors
- Nithiin – We will score a big hit with Macherla Niyojakavargam
- Nagarjuna reviews Laal Singh Chaddha