Talented Malayalam actress Poorna has been mostly seen in girl next door roles over the years. But for the first time, Poorna will be surprising the Telugu audience with a negative role in her new film.
As per the latest reports, Poorna has been roped in to play the main antagonist in young hero Raj Tarun’s just launched romantic thriller under Vijay Kumar Konda’s direction. Apparently, the director has penned an author-backed role and Poorna was the first choice for it. She will be undergoing a slight image makeover for her role.
Ananth is bankrolling this as-yet-untitled film under Vanamallee Creations banner. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jagapathi Babu wants to be a part of films like Color Photo
- Interview : Suriya – Aakasame Nee Haddu Raa will inspire you big time
- Aakasame Nee Haddu Raa to be remade in Hindi?
- Positive reports for Allari Naresh’s Naandi
- Saaho disappoints on the small screen as well
- Balayya-Boyapati film resumes finally