Talented Malayalam actress Poorna has been mostly seen in girl next door roles over the years. But for the first time, Poorna will be surprising the Telugu audience with a negative role in her new film.
As per the latest reports, Poorna has been roped in to play the main antagonist in young hero Raj Tarun’s just launched romantic thriller under Vijay Kumar Konda’s direction. Apparently, the director has penned an author-backed role and Poorna was the first choice for it. She will be undergoing a slight image makeover for her role.
Ananth is bankrolling this as-yet-untitled film under Vanamallee Creations banner. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayendra Prasad’s update on Mahesh-Rajamouli film upsets fans
- Krithi Shetty has to say this about Mahesh Babu and Ram Charan
- F3 Movie: Worldwide closing collections are here
- Adivi Sesh’s Major continues its rampage on Netflix
- Kalyan Ram relieved with Bimbisara’s trailer response
- Top production house buys Lal Singh Chaddha Telugu rights