Talented Telugu beauty Anjali is buoyed by the overwhelming success of her latest release, Dictator. The actress, who completed a decade in films, shared her happiness over the film’s success with the media and said that Dictator’s success gave her the much needed boost to consolidate her position as one of the top league actresses in Telugu.
Busy with several happening projects in all the four languages down south, Anjali also said that she is ready to cut down her remuneration for low budget films which offer her interesting characters. “Acting in characters with substance is my main priority,” said Anjali.
The actress is currently looking forward to the release of her upcoming Tamil film, the Vijay Sethupathi and SJ Surya-starrer Iraivi.
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style