Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’ is inching closer to the all time record set by ‘Magadheera’ for worldwide lifetime share. As of today, AD’s worldwide share is at around the 67 Crore mark. The full run share set of ‘Magadheera’ stands at about 72 – 73 Crores.
With AD’s collections still going pretty strong, the question on everyone’s mind is, “Will AD cross Magadheera?”. This is a contest that will be watched quite keenly by everyone in the industry. AD has broken many records already and going by the momentum, it has every chance of breaking Magadheera’s longstanding record.
Trivikram Srinivas has directed this movie and BVSN Prasad is the producer. Samantha is the heroine in the film and DSP has composed the music. What do you think folks? Will AD break Magadheera’s record? Leave your answers in the comments section below.
Articles that might interest you:
- Can the summer 2023 releases withstand this huge storm?
- Yet another postponement for Aha’s web film?
- Kalyan Ram’s Amigos is now streaming ON THIS OTT PLATFORM
- Director Ramesh reveals the main crux of Kiran Abbavaram’s Meter
- Pushpa 2 updates to start rolling soon
- Harshavardhan Rameshwar – Ravi Teja Garu’s suggestions and inputs worked very well for Ravanasura
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food