Adding further, Adah said that as she was playing a burka clad Muslim girl in the film, she had to showcase all her emotions through her eyes which was quite a difficult task.
The actress herself revealed that she had only 5 dialogues in the film but was quite happy that she got an opportunity to speak through her eyes and learnt a lot during the filming. Garam also star Aadi as the main lead.
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next