Adding further, Adah said that as she was playing a burka clad Muslim girl in the film, she had to showcase all her emotions through her eyes which was quite a difficult task.
The actress herself revealed that she had only 5 dialogues in the film but was quite happy that she got an opportunity to speak through her eyes and learnt a lot during the filming. Garam also star Aadi as the main lead.
- Case filed against Pawan Kalyan for inflammatory statements on Telangana
- Star heroine to remake Bollywood hit thriller in South?
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July