As per the latest reports available, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s film ‘Adhinayakudu’ is finally gearing up to hit the screens on the 31st of May.The issues surrounding the film have reportedly been resolved through a series of high level meetings chaired by Dr. Dasari Narayana Rao and sources say that he has negotiated some agreements between the concerned parties.
Saloni and Lakshmi Rai are the heroines in this movie Balakrishna will be seen in three powerful roles. Paruchuri Murali has directed the film and Kalyani Malik has scored the music. The movie has been produced by M.L.Kumar Chowdhary
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry