As per the latest reports available, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s film ‘Adhinayakudu’ is finally gearing up to hit the screens on the 31st of May.The issues surrounding the film have reportedly been resolved through a series of high level meetings chaired by Dr. Dasari Narayana Rao and sources say that he has negotiated some agreements between the concerned parties.
Saloni and Lakshmi Rai are the heroines in this movie Balakrishna will be seen in three powerful roles. Paruchuri Murali has directed the film and Kalyani Malik has scored the music. The movie has been produced by M.L.Kumar Chowdhary
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule