Vijay’s Adhirindhi is all set to be the highest grossing film in Telugu in the next few days. Despite its delayed release, the film opened to very good numbers in both the Telugu speaking states, and in many areas, the film got better collections on day 2 and day 3 compared to all other films which released this weekend.
So far, Vijay’s Snehitudu and Thuppaki had done well at the box-office, but trade analysts say that Adhirindhi will easily beat Vijay’s previous best. Directed by Atlee, the film also had SJ Suryah, Nithya Menen, Samantha, Kajal in lead roles.
The film is expected to do well on Sunday in all the centres, and it’ll be interesting to see how far it can maintain its momentum at the box-office.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut