Fans across the country are overjoyed with Prabhas playing Lord Rama in Adipurush. Ever since the makers announced this prestigious project, fans have been flooding social media with some amazing fan art featuring Prabhas as Rama.
This afternoon, Adipurush director Om Raut took to Twitter and tweeted a small video of some of the fan art. Hand-drawn sketches, paintings, digital art and photoshopped images are part of the fan art that showcased Prabhas in various avatars of Lord Rama.
Adipurush will be going on floors in January next year. This Hindi-Telugu bilingual magnum opus will also be releasing in Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada and various foreign languages.
— Om Raut (@omraut) August 28, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood