Following the disappointing teaser which received a severe backlash across the country in October last year, there has been a huge anticipation and curiosity around the trailer for Prabhas and Kriti Sanon’s soon-to-release mythological magnum opus, Adipurush. And the trailer, which released yesterday, didn’t disappoint fans and they have given it a collective thumbs up.
In 24 hours of its release, Adipurush’s trailer has amassed a whopping 74 million YouTube views, with a staggering 52.21 million views for the Hindi trailer alone. The Telugu trailer has registered another 14 million plus views. The Hindi trailer has surpassed the day 1 view count of the trailers for the recent Hindi biggies such as Tu Jhoothi Main Makkaar (50.96M), Cirkus (45M), Samrat Prithviraj (43.86M) and 83 The Film (43M).
Given the massive success of the trailer and the humongous hype around the movie, Adipurush is expected to easily touch the Rs 100 crore gross mark on its opening day. The Om Raut directorial also has popular Hindi film star Saif Ali Khan as the demon king Ravana. The film is scheduled for a June 16th release across the globe.
Articles that might interest you:
- Avatar 2: James Cameron’s latest epic makes its OTT debut in India
- Latest: Naga Chaitanya’s Custody locks its OTT release date
- NBK 108 to release on this date?
- NBK 108: First-of-its-kind promotion for the title revelation
- Gopichand Malineni unveils the teaser of sci-fi thriller 7:11 PM
- Varun Tej’s Gandeevadhari Arjuna’s release date announcement in a few hours
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food