Ever since it was learnt that Prabhas will be playing Lord Rama in Adipurush, there has been a lot of curiosity about the actress who will be essaying Sita’s role in this epic magnum opus. Until recently, speculations were rife that Keerthy Suresh and Kiara Advani were under consideration for Sita’s role.
Yesterday, there was a strong buzz that model turned Bollywood actress Urvashi Rautela has been finalized to play Goddess Sita in Adipurush. Even as the speculations began growing wild, the film’s team promptly refuted the rumors as untrue and clarified that they will make an announcement regarding the heroine at the right time.
Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan will be playing Lankesh the demon king and Om Raut will be directing this 3D visual extravaganza. The film will be simultaneously made in Telugu and Hindi and will also release in Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada.
Articles that might interest you:
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Chandni Chowdary shuts her troller in a solid manner
- Sankranthi 2021- Fight for more theatres starts between these two biggies
- Allu Arjun’s intro fight in Pushpa to evoke goosebumps
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix