Aditi Rao Hydari is one of the most beautiful actresses in showbiz today and she has become a heartthrob among the youth with films like Cheliya and Sammohanam. Recently, the actress posed for a photoshoot for Brides Today magazine and spoke about her idea of a dream wedding and love.
When asked about her dream wedding and how she imagines it to be, Aditi said, “I want to look like a Raja Ravi Verma painting its aesthetics and all those colours. I love what is classic and timeless. I do have that happy, free spirit, and a slightly bohemian heart. So, ideally, I would like to get married in a really old haveli by a beach. And when all the serious stuff in the haveli is over, I want to take my shoes off, run to the beach, and just dance the whole night.”
The actress will next be seen in Mohanakrishna Indraganti’s V, and Dhanush starrer Psycho in Tamil. She also has a film each in Malayalam and Hindi in the pipeline.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented actress signed on for Pelli SandaD
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Buzz: Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena to release during this time
- Dhanush’s next project kept on hold
- Star hero’s dad composing stunts for Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Yet another star hero approached for Muralidharan’s biopic