Aditi Rao Hydari is a busy bee these days with quite a few films to her credit in Telugu and Tamil. The actress, who will soon be seen in Nawaab, has now signed a Tamil film to be directed by Mysskin and she is paired opposite Udhaynidhi Stalin.
Talking to a leading newspaper, Aditi said she will join the film’s shoot as soon as she completes shooting for her other projects. “I have met Mysskin and we even had a few reading sessions. It is amazing to listen to Mysskin explain a character. Having seen some of his films, I must say that he is quite an interesting filmmaker. It is going to be a challenging project, but I am quite excited about it,” she said.
Apart from Mani Ratnam’s Nawab in which she will be seen as a journalist, Aditi has Sankalp Reddy’s Anthariksham slated for release in Telugu. The actress has played an astronaut in the space thriller.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”