Aditi Rao Hydari is a busy bee these days with quite a few films to her credit in Telugu and Tamil. The actress, who will soon be seen in Nawaab, has now signed a Tamil film to be directed by Mysskin and she is paired opposite Udhaynidhi Stalin.
Talking to a leading newspaper, Aditi said she will join the film’s shoot as soon as she completes shooting for her other projects. “I have met Mysskin and we even had a few reading sessions. It is amazing to listen to Mysskin explain a character. Having seen some of his films, I must say that he is quite an interesting filmmaker. It is going to be a challenging project, but I am quite excited about it,” she said.
Apart from Mani Ratnam’s Nawab in which she will be seen as a journalist, Aditi has Sankalp Reddy’s Anthariksham slated for release in Telugu. The actress has played an astronaut in the space thriller.
Articles that might interest you:
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Chiranjeevi as chief guest for O Pitta Katha’s pre-release event
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?