Aditi Rao Hydari’s career is going great guns in Telugu and Tamil cinema these days. The Sammohanam and Anthariksham actress has been roped in to play one of the lead roles in Indraganti Mohan Krishna’s V and there’s another film with Ravi Teja and Ajay Bhupathi on the cards. Meanwhile, in Tamil cinema, the actress will soon be seen in a film alongside Dhanush, and another film under Mysskin’s direction is also in the making.
The latest news is that she has been signed up as the lead actress in an upcoming film, Tughlaq Durbar, and Aditi is paired opposite Vijay Sethupathi. Delhi Prasad Deenadayalan has written the story and he’ll also direct the film, and it’s going to be bankrolled by Lalit Kumar and Viacom 18 Studios. Govind Vasantha of ’96 movie fame will compose the music.
Although in the past, Aditi and Vijay Sethupathi were part of Mani Ratnam’s Nawab, they weren’t paired opposite each other. It’ll be interesting to see what these two immensely talented actors have in store for their fans in Tughlaq Durbar. More details about the film are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young heroine roped in for Sharwa’s Mahasamudram
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix
- Official confirmation- Heroines set for Andhadhun remake
- Kangana lauds Tollywood as the best and No 1 in India
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Sai Dharam Tej fulfills his promise-Helps an old age home