Talented actress, Aditi Rao Hydari is one of the few heroines who created a positive impact on the audience with her settled acting. She will next be seen in Nani-Sudheer Babu’s thriller, V.
Meanwhile, in a recent interview with an English Daily, Aditi revealed that her best role in recent times was the one she portrayed in Tamil thriller, Psycho.
She also added that the role was so scary and exhausting one for her to perform on screen. Being directed by Mysskin, Psycho also had Udhayanidhi Stalin and Nithya Menen in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran producer announces a film with Balakrishna
- Anu Emanuel finally taking the big plunge
- Rashmika shoots an important question to her fans
- Crazy buzz on star father-son multi-starrer
- New update from Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Viraata Parvam shortly
- Lockdown Review : Ghoomketu – Hindi film on Zee 5