Talented actress, Aditi Rao Hydari is one of the few heroines who created a positive impact on the audience with her settled acting. She will next be seen in Nani-Sudheer Babu’s thriller, V.
Meanwhile, in a recent interview with an English Daily, Aditi revealed that her best role in recent times was the one she portrayed in Tamil thriller, Psycho.
She also added that the role was so scary and exhausting one for her to perform on screen. Being directed by Mysskin, Psycho also had Udhayanidhi Stalin and Nithya Menen in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema