Talented actress, Aditi Rao Hydari is one of the few heroines who created a positive impact on the audience with her settled acting. She will next be seen in Nani-Sudheer Babu’s thriller, V.
Meanwhile, in a recent interview with an English Daily, Aditi revealed that her best role in recent times was the one she portrayed in Tamil thriller, Psycho.
She also added that the role was so scary and exhausting one for her to perform on screen. Being directed by Mysskin, Psycho also had Udhayanidhi Stalin and Nithya Menen in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR and Charan have a fun banter on RRR’s Bheem teaser?
- Prabhas is all grace as Vikramaditya in Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 4- These two contestants in the danger zone
- Nagarjuna joins Wild Dog team in Manali
- Big buzz: Has Sanjay Dutt beaten cancer?
- Mahesh Babu’s family holiday during SVP’s US schedule