Yesterday, reports of actress Raashi Khanna signing a new Tamil flick, titled Tuglaqh Durbar, made a splash on the internet. Raashi will be sharing screen space with acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi in the movie.
However, it was Bollywood actress Aditi Rao Hydari who was supposed to act in the movie and an official announcement was made in this regard a few months ago. But due to her busy shooting schedules, Aditi couldn’t allot her dates for the project and quit Tuglaq Durbar eventually. That’s when the makers roped in Raashi Khanna as Aditi’s replacement.
Delhi Prasad Deenadayal will be directing Tuglaq Durbar and Viacom 18 Studios and Lalit Kumar will be jointly bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – No elimination this week?
- Acharya- Here’s an update on Charan joining the shoot
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Abhijeet goes against Bigg Boss orders
- Lockdown tragedy: 5 Hyd theaters shutdown permanently; More to follow?
- Crazy buzz on Pushpa’s villain goes viral