Yesterday, reports of actress Raashi Khanna signing a new Tamil flick, titled Tuglaqh Durbar, made a splash on the internet. Raashi will be sharing screen space with acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi in the movie.
However, it was Bollywood actress Aditi Rao Hydari who was supposed to act in the movie and an official announcement was made in this regard a few months ago. But due to her busy shooting schedules, Aditi couldn’t allot her dates for the project and quit Tuglaq Durbar eventually. That’s when the makers roped in Raashi Khanna as Aditi’s replacement.
Delhi Prasad Deenadayal will be directing Tuglaq Durbar and Viacom 18 Studios and Lalit Kumar will be jointly bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next
- Vakeel Saab’s director clears a big rumour
- I’m not hospitalized, says Vinaya Vidheya Rama actor
- Whopping budget for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy’s set
- Nagarjuna shares screen space with Big B and Regina in a new TVC
- Saaho, Hari Hara Veera Mallu actors test COVID positive