A couple of days ago, Adivi Sesh sent 865 litres of packaged drinking water to Koti Government Hospital in Hyderabad which is treating 300 Covid patients. But he didn’t stop with the temporary aid and came up with a permanent solution to the water problem at the hospital.
The young and happening actor has arranged a water purification system at the hospital. The system which can deliver 1000 litres of drinking water per hour has been installed already and it is being used by hospital staff and patients.
Sesh’s philanthropic act is being appreciated by one and all.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman watches Vakeel Saab at 37,000 ft; Gives a big update on BGM
- Chay’s new look from Bangarraju goes viral
- Watch : Naga Chaitanya – Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is streaming now on AHA
- After Samantha, Tamannah to sue a TV channel?
- Radhe Shyam teaser: Director Radha pens a thank you tweet for his team
- Nayanthara’s production Koozhangal is India’s official entry at Oscars