Post the success of Goodachari and Evaru, Adivi Sesh has cemented his place in Telugu cinema as one of the most exciting actors, especially when it comes to delivering quality films in a tight budget. While Goodachari is getting a sequel in near future, Evaru became the highest grossing film in his career.
Now, the actor is working on his upcoming film Major, which is going to be produced by Mahesh Babu’s production house. The film is based on the life of Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan, NSG Commando who fought valiantly to rescue scores of hostages in the 26/11 attacks in Mumbai. Not only is Sesh going to sport a new look for the film, but also, he is soaking himself with every detail about Sandeep’s life.
Currently, Sesh is in script discussions along with his mentor Abburi Ravi, who’s also working on the script, and director Sashi Kiran Tikka. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be announced soon. All said and done, Major is going to be the most ambitious project in Sesh’s career.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from George Reddy
- After Saaho, Sujeeth teams up with UV Creations again?
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero
- Title and first look of Vikram’s next to be out on this day?
- Allu Arjun rings in daughter’s birthday in Dubai