We have reported recently that following the grand success of the suspense thriller, Kshanam, actor-filmmaker Adivi Sesh is planning is next movie in the same genre. Sesh’s next has been titled Goodhachari and it’s a spy thriller.
Ever since the title was announced, there were several reports in the media that Sesh’s Goodhachari is a remake of Superstar Krishna’s 1967 iconic spy thriller, Goodhachari 116. Refuting the rumours, Sesh clarified in his latest media interaction that his film has a completely original script and that it is neither a remake nor an adaptation of any previous work.
Directors duo Rahul and Shashi will direct Goodhachari, while Abhishek Pictures will produce it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh roped in for superstar’s film?
- Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer – Impressive Situational comedy
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Star producer books entire train for promotions
- Risky path ahead for Sharwanand
- Rajamouli racing against time to wrap up RRR