We have reported recently that following the grand success of the suspense thriller, Kshanam, actor-filmmaker Adivi Sesh is planning is next movie in the same genre. Sesh’s next has been titled Goodhachari and it’s a spy thriller.
Ever since the title was announced, there were several reports in the media that Sesh’s Goodhachari is a remake of Superstar Krishna’s 1967 iconic spy thriller, Goodhachari 116. Refuting the rumours, Sesh clarified in his latest media interaction that his film has a completely original script and that it is neither a remake nor an adaptation of any previous work.
Directors duo Rahul and Shashi will direct Goodhachari, while Abhishek Pictures will produce it.
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2