Adivi Sesh will make his dream Hindi debut with the film Major. The shoot is almost done except for a few days and Sesh is super kicked about the film.
Speaking in an interview, Sesh says that the film is completely different from other films and has a rooted emotion. The story is told through the eyes of Major Sundeep Kishan and how he looked at the 26/11 Mumbai attacks.
This itself is a selling point and the one which drives the film says Sesh. Directed by Sasi Kiran Tikka, this film also has Saiee Manjrekar and Shobitha Dhulipala in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannah to do a show on Amazon
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha