For the past few months, although Adivi Sesh was in news for signing quite a few projects, he has been channeling all his energy and time into making his upcoming spy thriller Goodachari. Directed by Shashi Kiran Tikka, the film stars Adivi Sesh as a spy, and Sobhita Dhulipala will be making her Tollywood debut with this film.
The film has been shot extensively in Hyderabad, and the team also shot significant portions in other parts of the country. Now, the team is heading to shoot few scenes in the northern part of USA amidst thick forests. Incidentally, Sesh had shot bits of Kshanam in the USA, and prior to that his directorial venture Kiss was completely shot in the US.
The first look of Goodachari was unveiled few weeks ago, and the team is working hard to release the film in summer this year. More details about the film are awaited.
- Pawan Kalyan to undergo eye surgery
- None of my films’ producers lost money : Sreenu Vaitla
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller