On this Father’s Day, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s elder daughter Sushmita took to Instagram and shared n adorable throwback video. The doting daughter turned hairstylist for her father, as there has been no access to barbers during the lockdown.
Along with the video, Sushmita also posted a lovely message for her father. She said that her father always trusted her from a simple hair cut to many important things in life that made her a confident person today. “That’s what fathers are for, they empower us. Love you and Happy Father’s Day,” Sushmita wrote.
It’s worth mentioning that Sushmita, who’studied fashion designing at a premiere fashion school, designed the costumes for Chiranjeevi in movies such as Khaidi No. 150 and Sye Raa Narasimhareddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?
- Prank call of bomb threat to this star’s office
- Shocking- NCB confirms Rhea as a solid member of a drug syndicate
- Sensational actress in talks for Chiru’s next?